Having an trailering repair kit for road side emergencies is a good idea. This repair kit can provide an extra peace of mind when hitting the road. Here are some repair kit items you might consider.
- Spare fuses and light bulbs.
- A spare hub with bearings in it.
- Wire connecting kit and electrical tape.
- Spare cotter pins.
- Extra lug nuts.
- Bearing grease and a can of nut lubricant.
- Spare wire.
- Plastic wire ties.
- Spare tire.
- Tool kit with hammer, pliers, wheel cocks, four way lug wrench, jack, wire brush, knife and a tire inflator.
No one wants to deal with a roadside trailer issue. If you do have to deal with a trailer problem one day. Having a few tools and some repair items can make a road side problem easier to handle. Being able to not call a tow truck can save you time and money.